Monday, May 28, 2007

House and Rainbow


hello~ i am back. These two weeks were very busy for me~ caz we moved to a new place~ so sad~ we had to organize lots of stuff, and pack all of them. it was very hard to moved them to the new place, but we did it~ O.O~ Any way~ our new house is pretty~ it's much much better thatn the old one~ i still live with the girls~ i was` so..ha.p...py~ they are so kind that i can't live with out them` so sad~ in this weekend~ i went to Walmart with my roommate to buy some stuff which used to decorate our new place~ it was Sunday~ after we finished shopping~ we found the weather was changed~ it was raining~ so sad` unfortunately, we bought a lot of stuff which were really heavy. we were so tired, and just wearing T-shirt because it was a sunny day before we went to Walmart~ `we hoped that i can back home as soon as possible, but there was still a long way to go home~ Everything looked bad` but~ i found there was a wonderful Rainbow in the sky~ it was really beautiful and clear~ i felt so comfortable when i saw her~ i really like the Rainbow~ i just seen her for a few times` but this time she was so beautiful that i had never seen before~ Whatever~ Tomorrow is another day~ isn't it?

7 comments:

Helen said...

hi Eric!
I am the sofa~~
I saw the rainbow too. It was out of my window. I took a picture that was why i said that rainbow was disappearing so fast......:)
I hope you enjoy your new house!!!
haha~~~~you are always so sad~
222222222222222222222222222222

Ruby said...

Hello~
You are very lucky that living with girls~hoho~~~
I think the weather will be nice recently~~~
Have a good day~

paul said...

Hey, Eric:
So sad that i do not get your sofa. I hope everything goes well in your new house. I like your last sentence. ^^

Meggy said...

Hi,Eric:
I am Meggy. I saw the rainbow too, but that rainbow took a very short time in the shy.Anyway,the rainbow was so becautiful that I stopped walking to enjoy that in a few seconds.

HoneyBunny said...

hey eric~~
its liiiisa

ur blog looks really cute and im lovin it~~yoo yo~~soooooo sadd~~`and flying away~~^_^

Bill said...

Hi Eric!
I saw the rainbow too and I hope I can see it again. The rainbow is so becautiful that I want to keep it home if i can.

Bill said...

Hi Eric!
I saw the rainbow too and I hope I can see it again. The rainbow is so becautiful that I want to keep it home if i can.