Monday, May 14, 2007

MY FIRST WEEK.....


helloooooo~~ i am Eric and i am very glade to write my first blog here~~ this week for me was very very hard! so sad~~ because i just came back from china on May 6. it means i haven't get enough time to make myself a adjustment. everyday afternoon, about 6 pm in this whole week, i feel so tired and sleepy. i can't control myself.My mind orders me to close my eyes and i do. when i open my eyes again, it will be 11 pm and even later...... so, in my home, when everybody feel tired at night, i am full of energy~~ i have to do my homework at midnight, i promise it is not exactly the time i want to study!!! my roommates said to me that i was a lazy boy caz i always sleep when i come back home. i did not arrange anytime to do my homework~ when they are doing their homework, i am doing nothing~ so sad! Now, i really wanna say something to my lovely girls, when i was doing my homework or studying at night, what were u guys doing? ur were sleeping, ok? so sad!!!!! anyway, i know it's not a good thing for me, i hope it will be changed next week~ i pray!! help me!!! plz!!!! so sad~

9 comments:

Dongbo said...

I saw some lovely mistake^_^
I also want bet with you. I beleave that spurs gonna win the championship. Can you dare me!!!

paul said...

Hey, Eric. How is going this weekend? Your picture is so cute. Where did you find it? I went back to China as well. I was so tired last week as you.
PS: I do not get the sofa, so sad!!!

Regina said...

Hi Eric. Welcome back to Canada! I hope you had a good trip home. The Calgary sunshine should help you adjust faster!

Ruby said...

Helllllllo~~~Eric~~
I really like your new hair style~
It looks better better better than before~heihei~~~
I hope you can adjust fast~but I think you already adjusted, don't you?

I hope you have a good mood everyday~~

Jiawei said...

Yo,my home boy that.You got my blog site wrong in ur friends link! I hope u will fix it for me. Thx!

闷骚小跑 said...

i just want ask one question for u: why you always says "so sad", what's happened with you? This is a common phenomenon for a person who just came back from a far place, caz the time zone is so different, I still remember when i just back to China last winter,i feel awake in 2:00p.m, but after one week, i feel better.
i am looking forward for our next vacation, you'll stay in China over one month, me too~~
meet u in BJ in Augest~

wayne said...

Hi fat boy:
i know you felling. so sad!~~~
i hope you will be fine this week.god bless you.

Helen said...

Hi Eric!!!
Nice to meet u! You always say so sad. That is very funny. I will forget bad things. Thank you!!
We will go back China in August, right? Are you excited? Haha~~~So we have to study hard now!!Then,we can go back together~~~
By the way, I like your new hair style~

wei said...

Hi Eric, Don't be so sad because you have friends who will help you if you have any problems. I will go back China on August too. Maybe we will see each other in China.