Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Final presentation

Today, i finished my final presentation which is hard for me to prepare it. Our topic is about the Wood stock festival. Before i found research about it, i've not have any knowllege around Wood stock Festival. However, i thought i tried my best to do my presentation. last night, i was so tired that i could not concentrate on ding my work. Finally, i decided to take a rest first, and when I got up, i was gonna have a good energy to work on it. Then, i went to bad at 0 am, and got up at 5 am next morning. eventhough i thought i could have a good energy before i went to bed, i still felt tired because i just got 5 hours to sleep, yet i knew i had to prepare my presentation at afternoon, so i forced myself to get up, took a shower. Then, i did an effort on my presentation for many hours. when it was 10 o clock, i decided to go to school, but i was totally run out of my new energy. I did not know how did I fall in sleep again. The only thing i could remember , was late for school. I felt sorry about it. In listening and speaking class, i was the third group to do the presentation. When it turned to us, i felt so nervious. Though i prepared so much about it, i still could not play a good show to other students. Anyway, the final presentation is over, i really hope this will be the last one I did in EAP Program. Be hounest, I really want to enter into the university. I do not want to spend my time in here any more. I will do my best in Final exams! Come on! AAAAA

2 comments:

Allen said...

While you three were doing the presentation, I kept laughing because you guys were so funny espeically you said " hi!" at the beginning.So classic LOL

Bill said...

You did a good job. Keep working and you will make it.