Thursday, December 6, 2007

Over

Hello ladies and Gentle man, this is my last Blog im gonna do in EAP Program( I hope so). So sad. I finished my blog just now, but I do not know what i did makes it gone. Amazing sad. So sad! Now, I wanna talk about my time in Calgary. I ve been here for 16 months. During these days, Both some good things and bad things happend to me. I can still remember the first day in university of CAlgary. Because i did not have TOEFL mark, so i had to take LEAP course until i finish all the semester that i need to take. Today, i just finished my last three classes in EAP Program( i hope these were the last). I felt time runs so fast that i am not able to catch it. One of my friends told me that EAP life is amazing comfortable that compare with the university life. I thought about this for a long time. I do not even know what the real university life is, i know i have to try my best to do the final test if i want to make it last. anyway, so many memories happened in EAP life. There are many good instrucors that i will never forget their names. Of course, there is also a bad teacher here, i just can not remember her name. From now, i will not mention mething happened in before, i just wanna get into the university. Whatever the future will be hard for me, if i do not even try hard now, there will be no future in my life. At last, thanks for all the teachers in EAP Program, they are so sweet. Also, for all the friends i met here, I wish you guys can reach your goals in the future. Good luck for everyone. I will miss you all the time until i can not remember anything. Bye Bye!!

4 comments:

Matheus said...

For sure my friends... thins have just started but surely EAP prepared us for what is about to come.

maja said...

You could keep blogging after the EAP program... I can't imagine how it feels to finish this program after such a long time! You must know everything about EAP! Good luck for your future studies!

Hanna Hasegawa said...

Hi Eric, we should attend at the University course from Jan!!!!

Scott Douglas said...

I'm sure you are going to do great in "real" university!