Monday, July 23, 2007

amazing happy!




What a sunny day for me. finally, i finished my last presentation today. now, i really do not care about how the mark will be. i just want a long breathe cause i really been tired to do it. i spent a lot of time to do the research and organize them into my presentation. i even can not remember how did i spent my weekemd. i felt so weary last weekend cause we had a lot of stuff to do. for everyone in Eap TWO it was a sad week . however, after today, i think we have already gone through the most difficult period of time. though, we still get some quizs and final test this weekend, i think it will not be hard as this presentation. be honest, i really tried my best to work on it. it is not easy. actually it is so tough. anyway, i have done my working so that i can enjoy my rest of the time utill the next bad days coming. what a nice day. i even feel exicit to write this blogg. how amazing it is. so sad....

2 comments:

Megan said...

Good Job!
You have already finished your presentation, but I haven't done it. However, it may be good for me! You know, I didn't prepare it very well, so it gives me much time to prepare.
I hope this week pass fast!!

Tina said...

Hope that you can get satisfactory marks about your presentation.