Friday, July 27, 2007

The first day in Final



Been gone through many difficulties, finally, we got our fanal test today. it was a sad day be honest. sicince the moring i did my speaking test, i felt it was sad. last night, i just got 3 hours to sleep which caused me not so comfortable this morning. when i entered into the test room, the air was freezen i thought. john gave me two questions about the evironment which were the most difficult parts for me. after the 10 minutes, i went out of the room, i told myself me might be died. However, peole can not always be sad. After ella finished her test, she , me and paul we went to Mac to have our lunch. thank god i really loved this lunch because i found something more important than delicious food. i found a beautiful girl who worked in Pastle in Mac. i was shock when i first saw her face by wearing my glasse which could make me watch the view more clear. it was hard to decribe how beautiful she was. Nevertheless, sometimes,sadness always followed by happiness. Before she went back to her working place, there was a man who was setting beside her. what a sadness. I hope that they are just general friends. they must be.. whatever, my final writing test was terrible cause i might make something wrong which was the serious problem. Let me PASS EAP II, ok? please.

No comments: