Sunday, July 8, 2007

The lion king



Yesterday, i watched a movie with ella after we finished our working. i think almost everybody knows this famous cartoon movie, but the movie i have watched yesterday was the thrid one of the series.

it was really realyl funny this movie. some parts of the movie are familiar to us, but there are used in different visual angle this time. the main character is not the lion anymore. The new movie described the story between tinman( the hedgeshrew) and Pengpeng(the pig). This time the story tell us how did these two brothers know about " Ha- Ku-Na-MA-TA-TA( it means no worries) and how could they help Sinba( the Lion) to get his kingship. I can still remember when i was a child, my mother bought the this movie for me and i really enjoyed it. almost ten years later, i have a chance to watch the new movie about lion king again, it really lets me remember some sweety memories. i am strongly suggest everyone to watch that movie. That's so great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man

I like that movie I watched a lot of times when I was a child...

See ya..