Tuesday, October 2, 2007

is coooool

Today i felt so good because one of my friends mentiond something about the blog. Finally, i rememberd that this is supposed to be one of our homework. that's awesome. Actually it was not new to me to creat the blog because last semester i had already learnt how to do it. Anyway, it was a good chance to test our typying speed. I hope this semester is gonna be my last semester in EAP program. i can not wait for going to the university. it is obvious that we have to do a lot of works this term. However, this is the real life in EAP III. We are the BEST STUDENTS in this program. On the other hand, i think many of my classmates are really good at english whatever in writing, speaking or reading. They've got much knowledge that i did. i really hope that i can learn as much as i can just like them. Anyway, there are only about two months left in this semester, everybody must try hard to do our job. 4 HOURS at school, 4HOURS outside school. Let's do it. I would like to try it from tomorrow......

2 comments:

Allen said...

4 hours at school, 4 hours outside school---how about the rest of 16 hours? hehe.

maja said...

Don't worry, it sure is hard work, but you can do it. And don't compare yourself with others, just do your best. I hope you'll manage to enjoy your last eap-semester.