Thursday, October 4, 2007

are u happy?

Ofcourse i am not happy. i can not remember how many things i have to do this week. major essay, listening quiz, reading quize, grammar quize, and presentation which sandy said it was easy. SO sad. everyday seems like not having engough time for me. i have to play some games. eating some some foods, and studying for four hours at home( however.......) :p sometimes, when i was sitting on my bed. i though "why don't u go to have a nice nad peaceful sleeping, Eric?" I tried really hard to refuse myself. " you have a lot homework to do, you don't have extra time to have a rest." Eric told Eric. So, for me, i have 2 different opinions. first, i will leave my bed and star to study. Be honest, i really hope that every time i can make the decision like that. HOWever, sometimes, i will keep sitting on my bed, then give myself a litlle time to be relax. i promise it is really a little time. Compareing with my study time at school. Anyway, i think if you are really tired, it is not a good idea to keep studying. you'd better to relax yourself a little bit. After that, you will get a good energy so that you can learning much better.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Oh no, it sounds like you have tons and tons of stuff to do. However, look at the bright side. It's only for one semester, and when this is all over . . . your English will be much better and it'll help you in your regular classes! Don't give up :-)

Tina said...

Yes, we have a lot of stuff to do this week. Sometimes,I also want to rest,rest,and rest..... But I still have to do them at last, so sad. Good good study, day day up! Remember it~~~