Thursday, October 18, 2007

What makes me sad!~!

So sad!~ I felt this week was so bad for me caz there were many things confused me so much. Major essay number 3. Until now, i am totally have no idea about the essay. i even lost my paasion to write it. Be honest, this is so difficult that i can not make it i think. on the other hand, Midterm is coming up. Tomorrow, we goona have our first writing test. This test is very important for our final marks. However, i dun know nothing about the essay. i am not sure that i can do it well or not. I know we have two and half ours to finish our essay, but is that enough for me? So sad. Moreover, except the writing test, we still have our reading , listening and speaking tests. Last a few day, Sandy told us that we will have a presentation after midterm. So, how does it feel? Just like scott said" you guys have tonse of things to do." there is no doubt that next week goona be really terrible and sad for us. By the way, about our reading class. scott gave us a big surprise which was about his Terrible "secret". when he checked the time before he told us the true, i felt it was not a good sign. Then, we got a NICE POP QUIZ which made me felt more and more sad. At last, i don't wanna spend to much time on sadness. Trying to think about the day after we finished all the stuff which we have got through. What a DAy.

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

oh no . . . I'm so depressed reading your blog! Never fear, I'm sure the rest of the semester isn't going to be nearly as sad!

Julia said...

Hi, Eric! I am sure when our mid-terms are over, you feel better. Thank you for your comment and cheering me up, I don't remember much now from the speaking interview (I guess I was too nervous any way).

Bill said...

Don't be sad when you face some hard things. Remember, you will be fine soon. All you need to do are that cheer up and work hard.