Monday, October 15, 2007

what are you doing?

hello hello. it's 12:53 Oct 15th 2007. i am in Calgary. these days, Eap 3 class divided into two class, which means we have a same listening and speaking class but not at the same time. in my Lec B class, we have more than one hour break between the writing class and L/S class. when i first heard about it, i thought it was too long because i really did not know what should i do. However, these days, after we finished the writing class, me, Mark and Allen we alwasy go to GYM to play basketball. i really enjoy this activity. During this 80 minutes, if we feel a little hungry, we would like to eat something in Mac. Then, we usually talk about the class or something fun in our lives. Finally, we go to play basketball. At first, i thought Allen could not play this game well because he spent more time on soccor. this is new to him. However, Mark and i Often gave him some guidances so that he really improved his skill. Now, i can say he is a good shooter. Mark is still a tough guy, he is becoming more and more skillful. Before today, i still thought i am better than him, but i think i was wrong. Be honest, he is a good player. He has a better skill than i do. Anyway, i dun know how did other classmates spend their time, we three are really happy in this period of time.

3 comments:

Dongbo said...

No, I am not. You are better than me. I am getting old!!! In order to stop us from getting old, I think we should play basketball frequently.^_^

Megan said...

Maybe you are right, but I still think that one hour is a kind of waste for me. I prefer to combine two classes together. To waste time is to waste life!

Allen said...

Thank you for your encourage even though I suck in playing basketball. Definitely, I really love our activity during the one-hour break and I think we three basketball skill
will be improved by the end of this semester!( 1 hr X 3 months haha)