Monday, October 8, 2007

Long weekend + Thanks Giving

how's going everyone? finally, we have finished our terrible week, especially the last Friday. We have a little time to relax. All we need is a wonderful breath. these two days were wonderful for me. i think we did not have too much homework. However, i still could not find something new or exciting. From monday to friday, we have to study everyday. i think everyone will agree with me that we like the weekend more than the working day. In this weekend, i was thinking about how to arrange my time effectively. Be honest, we can control a lot of time per day, but not everyone can understand how to utilize their time. I am one of them. for example, in this weekend, i only spent a few hours to study. My bad. I know i was wrong because we are students. I really know that. Today, i got up very earlier, and i started to review the test book. I think that is a good sign. i hope i can keep doing this. I think why i was not able to focus on studying because i always thinking about playing. i did not give myself much time to do my job. If i can try to change myself. i believe i can do better. Anyway, pay more, get more. Happy THanks Giving day.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

It's hard to stay focussed. The great thing about studying English, is that if you decide not to study, if you are still doing something in English, it is kind of like studying!