Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A A A AAAAAAAA

Today, i just found that i haven't blog for almost three weeks. How could it possible! so SAd. Because i am so lazy or something else. Actually, i have a lot of things which could be wrotten in my blog. Two weeks ago, we finished our fourth major essay. it was so excited for me. it means only one essay left at the rest of the time. So does book report and speaking journal. On the other hand, some one asked me "how do you think about EAP 3" my answer was amazing perfect! i really enjoyed my classes right now. Though i used to be late many times on class, or even be absent two times, i still love this class. Be honest, i think this term is much much much much better than the last three, especially than EAP 2 class. i do not even want to talk about my last semester, there were too much sadness which make me crazy. comparing with last semester, now, it seems like i am living in paradise. Anyway, i would like to use one sentence to describe my life in EAP 3 ----so far so good.

5 comments:

Allen said...

EAP3---So good that hard to get used to it.

EAP2---So horrible that hard to get used to it.

But I would rather to choose to die than come back to EAP2.

By the way, it took me a while to figure out what's your title means.lol

Dongbo said...

your tenses and grammar are screwed up. "How could it possible"HAHAHHAHA

Julia said...

You know, in spite of the fact that I enjoyed studying in EAP1 last semester, I agree, EAP3 is the best one!

maja said...

It's good you enjoy EAP 3, and so do I. I think we have great teachers and learn a lot. And I'm glad I missed EAP 2 after all that I heard! Good luck for the last two weeks!

By the way, I like Allen's comment, but I still don't know what the title means!? Probably grades?

Scott Douglas said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the classes. I hope you are learning lots!