Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MEAT

About last blog's title, actually, it did not mean something special. i just did not know what name shld i give to that blog , so i just typed A AAAA . :) any way, Last friday was amazing for me. there was no class, instead, we went toGlenbow Museum to do our outside activity. It was awesome. We spent about 2 hours in there to watch Emily carr's paintings. There were great! After that, Mark, Allen, Megen and I went to Chinock Mall to watch movie Hitman. We were so excited because all of us like that movie, except Megen. She just did not like the movie with lot of bloody parts. However, our boys felt great after watching movie. the most wonderful thing happened on that day was we had a dinner after we left Chinock center. We went to downtown, and choiced to go a Korean BBQ restraunt. I have been that place for many times. However, this time we were so lucky. At before, i had to wait about 1 hour to get the food we ordered. It was so sad when you feel so hungry but you can not get what you want imediatly. Nevertheless. This time, They did the order so fast that i just could not stop grasp food into my mouth. COOL. BBQ< my faviroute food, whenever i saw them in front of my face, i hope that i can bring them home. At last, when we all finished our delicious dinner, we went home to enjoy the family atmosphere. I was not full on that time. I really wanted to get more roast beef or chicken or something made by meat! GOD!!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

That dinner was really awesome. I like that very much.
PS: You're really fat!!Eric^.^

Ghazal said...

Meat that is interesting. You are a food lover ha... or a good cook.... Let us know which one?

Scott Douglas said...

I love Korean BBQ too!