Thursday, November 1, 2007

Afte Haloween

Hello~ mua... yesterday, Actually, it was the day before yesterday because it is 0:14 Nov. 2--- Haloween. yeah~ it was really cool on that day. Our classes were Awesome. We got Orange in scott's class. He is the best teacher that i have never seen because i got two. I love scott. Sandi was pretty good as well. she brought any kinds of food so that everybody got a nice party on listening and speaking class. I also want to sy thanks to Lisbeth caz she gave everyone a wonderful gift. we were all appreciate. On the other hand, i had a bad time after our party because of my part time job. it was amazing busy on Haloween. i could not feel my hand after working. I even did not get chance to do "trick or treat". SO sad. Today was fun. everthing was the same as normal. However, some good news made me exciting! the most kind teacher scott just cancilled one major essay, one bibliography. What a good decision. I know we still need wroking hard because we have tons of things to do in the future. By the way, it is Friday now, i start to feel exciting. I have planed after class, i will go to China town with my roomates and Mark to but something for cooking. I promised my roommates i ma gonna cook for them on Friday. I hope they will be happy when they are tasting my food.

2 comments:

maja said...

I thought that classes on Halloween were pretty cool too, and I especially liked Sandi's costume! I hope your cooking plans worked out well; and enjoy your weekend!

Scott Douglas said...

I'm glad you liked the oranges. They were mandarines from China. I bought them especially for the Chinese students so that they could have a taste of home :-)